At The Works we have implemented a strategy that will ensure the health and safety of our employees and clients during COVID-19.
We are taking the following precautions to deter the spread of the virus:
Measures Being Taken by The Works
1. We are strictly limiting the number of clients to 5 at a time in the salon to follow the social distancing guidelines. Clients may have to queue outside. Please do not bring friends, family, or children if they are not having a treatment.
2. To avoid disappointment its recommended to book all appointments (including sunbed treatments) in advance online or over the phone. Our employees will ask to check whether clients have a temperature or a cold. We will reschedule appointments for any clients that appear unwell.
3. The Works employees will be wearing protective shields that cover their entire face alongside protective masks.
4. All employees will use disposable gloves during treatments, which will be changed after every client.
5. Therapists will be washing their hands after every client and using new disposable gloves.
6. Hand gel sanitisers will be available for use in the salon.
7. Disposable cups will be on offer, with complimentary water, tea or coffee.
8. We have always been proud to be a clean salon since the day we opened. Nonetheless, the salon will be professionally cleaned even more frequently using professional detergents recommended. This will include all tools, surfaces, door handles, the payment point, treatments areas and surfaces including all tables, trolleys and pedicure bowls.
9. If employees are exposed to coronavirus or any flu like symptoms they will stay home and self isolate for the recommended period.
Measures Encouraged for Our Clients
1. Clients are asked not to attend the salon if they feel unwell or have flu-like symptoms.
2. Clients are asked to attend their appointments with their own safety masks.
3. Upon arrival clients will be asked to use hand gel sanitizer.
4. We will continue to find ways to protect both our small business, employees, clients and community. With this in mind we will continually update our social distancing and cleaning strategies depending on the situation and in line with government guidelines.
Thank you in advance for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you soon.